1 cup All Purpose flour
1 & 1/3rd cup Milk
2 tbsp Melted Butter
1 cup All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Green Tea Matcha Powder
Vanilla Whipped Cream Frosting
3-4 tsp Irish Whiskey (Optional)
Berries as per your choice
1. Combine whisked eggs, flour, milk, butter & green tea matcha powder together to form a smooth liquid batter with no lumps.You can even whisk it through a blender.
2. Take a 5-inch bottom pan and add oil and 1 spoon crepe Batter.
3. Immediately tilt pan until batter covers bottom. Cook until edges start to dry and center is set. Make 6 such crepes.
4. Arrange them over each other so that they overlap half on each other.
5. Apply the frosting mixed with whiskey over the 6 overlapped crepes.
6. Start Rolling from one side to the other side until it forms a firm roll.
7. Freeze for 1 hour and then slice it up.Serve with fresh whipped cream & berries.