- 3/4 – cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 – cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2/3 – cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 8 – tablespoons butter, melted (1 stick)
- 3 – large eggs
- 3 – ounces 70% cocoa chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 – teaspoons unsweetened cocoa, sifted and diluted with
- 2 – tablespoons cold whole milk
- 1 1/2 – teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 – teaspoon baking powder
- 1 – pinch salt
Melt the butter and keep.
Melt the chocolate using a double-boiler.
Beat the eggs with the sugar until white in color.
Add the melted the butter and mix well.
Add the sifted flour and baking powder, with a pinch of salt.
Divide the batter in two halves. In the first half, add the Matcha tea, in the second the chocolate and cocoa diluted in milk.
Grease 6 small molds and coat with flour. Remove the excess.
In equal proportions, pour in each the chocolate, then the Matcha tea preparation. Run a fork in the batter to describe a movement. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 min, temperature 350∞F.